Merry Christmas from the King & Thai
Join us for a special Celebration this Christmas with a selection of specially created Festive Fragrant Thai dishes. All ingredients fresh and prepared to order – each designed for the discerning palate, but not too ‘hot’ or spicy!
Christmas Menu 2017
Available from December 1st –Thursday 24th. Pre-bookings ONLY
Warm butternut squash soup with homemade bread
Crispy spring rolls with a sweet chilli dip
Tamarind and sesame Chicken with a fresh citrus salad
Spicy Thai fish cakes
Traditional Roast Turkey with a cranberry sauce, chestnut stuffing, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
Pan Fried Salmon with a beetroot and dill salad and rosemary and thyme new potatoes
Thai green curry with fresh vegetables, cashew nuts and jasmine rice
Stroganoff casserole with slow cooked beef, winter vegetables and steamed rice
Sticky Toffee pudding with cream or ice cream
Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
Meringue nests with a mixed berry coulis and vanilla cream
Chocolate mousse tort with autumn berry compote
Tuesday to Thursday : Two courses for £14.95. Three courses for £18.95
Friday / Saturday : Two courses for £19.95. Three courses for £23.95
Deposits min 10% . Booking enquiry Here
Christmas Gifts – Thai Cook Book & Gift Vouchers. Details here
Terms & conditions.
All of our dishes are fresh, & made to order – we do not ‘buy-in’ any pre-prepared dishes. We make all our pastries, including spring rolls, dips & sauces where possible. They may include: celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, lupin, molluscs , mustard, nuts, sesame seeds.
Please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking And confirm at point of arrival.
Private Hire of our Bar Area is available Tuesdays –Thursday evenings for up to 20 people. (+ £50 hire charge applies)
• A compulsory 10% service charge will be added to final bill – parties of 8 or more
• To confirm, a deposit of £15.00 per person will be required from the party organiser and not individuals – provisional bookings will only be held for 7 days pending written confirmation and initial deposits.
• Deposits are non refundable and cannot be transferred.
• Changes less than 7 days prior to your event cannot be made.
• The outstanding balance is due no later than 14 days prior to your event. Failure to adhere will result in your booking being cancelled and all deposits retained by The King & Thai.
• We require a full pre-order with your final payments no later than 14 days prior (parties of 10 or more)
• Failure to supply a full pre order this will result in limited options being available to you on the day.
• Any cancellations must be made in writing to the King and Thai via post or Email